Closed Course Motorsport Triumph individual throttle body (ITB) manifolds eloquently adapt Triumph Triple Speed motorcycle ITBs to 2-bolt intake flanged flat-six Porsche 911 engines. The manifold bolts directly to the 911 engine with stock hardware and plastic intake manifold flanges in place. Triumph throttle bodies are secured via 6 studs with nylon locking nuts.
Sand cast aluminum manifolds with finish machining
1/4NPT tapped bung for power brake vacuum connection (one side only)
The manifold kit includes:
(2) Closed Course Motorsport cast aluminum manifolds
(6) Closed Course Motorsport Treated Paper Gasket ITB gaskets
(12) Stainless steel A-2, 6mm x 1.0mm x 30mm studs
(12) 6mm x 1.0mm hex lock nuts nylon insert, Zinc plated class 8.8 steel
(12) 6mm flat washers, Zinc plated steel
(1) Vacuum port plugs
(1) Vacuum barb
Triumph ITBs are not included.
All linkage is sold separately